Monday 12 August 2013

Love, Pain, and Heartache...Heartache, pain, and Love!!!


My idea of romantic love, during my school days, was quite different from others.
The only romantic love I could relate to was that of hero worship for one of my seniors [a new one every year ;)].

When some of my friends were busy playing boyfriend and girlfriend, Mills and Boon came into my life. These unrealistic romantic novels made me search for only tall, dark, and handsome man, daydreaming about the all consuming love that the female protagonist go through, imagining myself to be her, going to exotic places, and being swept off my feet by that special someone... Mills and boon set the standard so high that I was no longer interested in school boys.

Most of my school mates found their life partner, started reproducing...And there I was, still stuck in that daydream, still searching...no one to call my own!

Then, someone came into my life...thought he's the one...would last forever...

Turns out, it was just a dream (or a nightmare!)...that someone tore my dreams to shreds...leaving me bleeding with excruciating pain...to feel never again...destroying my world...

Amidst the gloom and darkness of my woe, a beam of light makes me blink my eye! Making me hope and feel again...not making me feel less scared, about my heart, my dreams, and my world...

Do I make myself fall? Leave my hopes and dreams at the hands of fate (and someone) once more?

Will this be the happy ending for me? Or some other ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment